- Bhupathi Nithish (1814100), B.Tech. student of the 2018 batch, has been selected for the MS program at the University of California, Riverside, USA.
- Rashmi Datta (1514113), B.Tech. student of the 2015 batch, has been selected for the MS program at the North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
- Afsana Yasmin (1914053), B.Tech. student of the 2019 batch, has been selected for URAM Scholarship 2022-2023.
- Amitabha Deb (1514006), B.Tech. student of the 2015 batch, has been selected for the MS program at the University of Minnesota, Minnesota, USA.
- Siddhartha Roy (18304131) is awarded with a Germany Patent, titled “Spike: An ultra-fast, ultra-small, ultra-low power robust block cipher for resource-constrained IoT security applications”, 10 December 2021.
- Ashutosh Srivastava (18304121) is awarded with an Australian Patent, titled “A method for developing thin-film solar cell with alternative absorber layer”- Australian Patent No. 2021106184, 10 November 2021.
- Maithilee Deshpande (2014006) got second place in the create-a-thon online hackathon by reskilll in collaboration with Spark AR winning a cash prize of 200 dollars, 2021.
- Bhargab Raj Gogoi (2114046) secured all Assam Rank 3 in U-15 doubles (Yonex 63rd Assam rankings).
- Partha Pratim Choudhury (1914077) was selected in the top 8 finalist team in the MIT covid-19 challenges worldwide by crossing over 40k participants (provide support to medical vehicles), 3rd in meity tide 2.0 NIT Silchar chapter, finalist in hack-UTU hackathon.
- Pranjal Das (1914013) secured second place in codoctober hackathon (cuvette), and first place in the ECS hackathon (spectrum), 2021.
- Afsana Yasmin (1914053) got 3rd Position in Amazon Wow Mock Test, Quarterfinalist in Myntra HackerRamp, Special Mention in Literati Conducted by NIT Kurukshetra.
- Snehal Nayan (1814032) became 1st Runners-Up in the All India Inter NIT Lawn Tennis Tournament held at MNIT Jaipur 2019.
- Anurag Sarma (1814123) First position in Red Ribbon Quiz-2021 Zonal round for Barak valley zone, 2021.
- Nayan Bhuyan (1814114) secured the first position in the Red Ribbon Quiz-2021 Zonal round for the Barak valley zone, 2021.
- Abhinab Saha (1914101) secured ACM ICPC 2020 Kanpur Regionals Rank 25, CM on Codeforces, 6 star and top 100 Indian coders in Codechef 2021-2022.
- Debadipto Biswas (1914168) secured ACM ICPC 2020 Kanpur Regionals Rank 25, Expert on Codeforces.
Students Publication (ME&VLSI)