National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
Date of Joining: 03/08/2016
Academic Experience: 05+ years
Personal Webpage: http://ec.nits.ac.in/adeka/
- Ph.D.: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam, India-781039 (Ongoing)
- M.Tech.: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam, India-781039 (2018)
- B.Tech.: National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam, India-788010 (2015)
- Aug 2016 – Till Date: Trainee Teacher, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND SPECIALIZATION
- Modelling, Simulation and Reliability Analysis of Nanoscale Electronic Devices
Mr. Anupal Deka obtained his Bachelor of Technology from NIT Silchar in 2015. He obtained his Masters of Technology from IIT Guwahati in 2018 and currently undergoing his Ph.D. from IIT Guwahati itself.
He joined National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar on 03/08/2016 as a Trainee Teacher of ECE Department.
He is a Member of IEEE Electron Device Society.
His research interests are modelling, Simulation and Reliability Analysis of Nanoscale Electronic Devices.
- Basic Electronics (EC 101)
- Analog Electronic Circuits (EC 202)
- Electrical and Electronic Materials (EC 208)
- Analog Integrated Circuit and Technology (EC 303)
- Member, IEEE
- Member, IEEE Electron Device Society
- Anand Gupta, Julkarnain Shahid, Avinash Pawadi, Mohith Reddy Chaganti , “Career Guidance Portal Using Machine Learning”