National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
Personal Webpage: http://ec.nits.ac.in/mchhanda/
- A.Ganguly, S. S. Nath, G. Gope, M. Choudhury. CdS quantum dot sensitized zinc oxide based solar cell with aluminum counter electrode, Nanosystems: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, 2017, 8 (6), P. 782–786 [ESCI]
- A. Ganguly, S. S. Nath, G. Gope, M. Choudhury. A back illuminated solar cell using PbS quantum dots an sensitizers. International Journal of Nanoparticles. Vol.10, No. 3, 2018, pp.218-214 [SCOPUS]
- A. Ganguly, S.S. Nath, and M. Choudhury. Copper Doped PbS Quantum Dots as Sensitizers for Solar Cells. J. Nanoelectron. Optoelectron. 2018, Vol. 13. No. 6. Pp. 906-911 [SCI]
- A. Ganguly, S.S. Nath, and M. Choudhury. Copper Doped CdS Quantum Dots as Sensitizers for Solar Cells. IET Micro Nano Letters. 2018, Volume: 13, Issue- 8, Pp. 1188 – 1191 [SCI]
- A. Ganguly, S.S Nath, and M. Choudhury. Enhanced Efficiency in SHI irradiated CdS Quantum Dots Sensitized Solar Cell. IEEE Photonics Technology Lett. 2018, DOI: 10.1109/LPT.2018.2868517 (in press). [SCI]
- A. Ganguly, S. S. Nath, and Madhuchhanda Choudhury. Effect of Mn Doping on Multilayer PbS Quantum Dots as Sensitized Solar Cell. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics. 2018, DOI: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2018.2861748 (in press). [SCI]
- Merin Loukrakpama, Ch. Lison Singh, Madhuchhanda Choudhury, “Error-aware Design Procedure to Implement Energy-efficient Approximate”, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology-Asia, DOI: 10.2174/2210681209666190807143557
- Merin Loukrakpam, Madhuchhanda Choudhury, “Implementation of Energy-Efficient Approximate Multiplier With Guaranteed Worst Case Relative Error”, Elsevier Microelectronics Journal, June 2019, Volume 88, pp 1-8; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mejo.2019.04.006
- Merin Loukrakpam,Madhuchhanda Choudhury, “Error-aware design procedure to implement hardware-efficient antilogarithmic converters”, Springer Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, February 2019, Volume 38, Issue 9, pp 4266-4279; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-019-01062-9
- M.Choudhury, S.S Nath, R.K Nath. ZnO: PVP Quantum dot Ethanol Sensor. Published in Journal of Sensor Technology, 2011, 1, 86-90
- S.S Nath, M.Choudhury, R.K Nath. Synthesis of PVP embedded ZnO quantum dots and the investigation of mathsnol sensing properties, Published in J. Nanotech.Prog. INT. (JONPI) issue 4, 2011.
- S.S Nath, M. Choudhury, R.K Nath and G. Gope. PVA embedded ZnO Quantum dots for methanol sensing, Published in Nanotrands ( A Journal of Nanotechnology and its Applications) at 03 August 2010.
- M. Choudhury, S.S Nath, R.K Nath, D . Chakdar, G.Gope, R.Das. . ZnO quantum dots in SBR latex for Methanol Sensing, Published in Assam University Journal of Science and Technology: Physical Sciences and Technology Vol.6 Number II 46-50,2010
- S.S Nath, M. Choudhury, D.Chakdar, G.Gope, R.K Nath, Acetone sensing property of ZnO quantum dots embedded in PVP, Accepted for publication in journal (4th June 2010)“Sensor & Actuator” B 148(2010)353-357.
- M.Choudhury , S.S Nath , D . Chakdar , G. Gope and R.K Nath, Acetone sensing of ZnO quantum dots embedded in PVA matrix, Accepted for publication in journal “ Advanced Science Letters “vol .3,pp 1-4, (2010)