National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
Personal Webpage: http://ec.nits.ac.in/madhumita/
B. Tech (Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics, University of Calcutta), M. Tech (Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics, University of Calcutta) . Mrs.Madhumita Paul received B.Tech and M.Tech degree in Radiophysics and Electronics from Institute of Radiophysics and Electronics, University of Calcutta.. Currently, she is working as Associate Professor in ECE department at NIT, Silchar, Assam-788010, India. Her research interest includes Low dimension nonlinear optical Devices, optical co
- A Panigrahi & P K Paul: Design of Four Quadrant Analog CMOS Multiplier, presented in the Analog VLSI Workshop, Bali, Indonesia, November 2-4 ,2011 and also published in EJSR.
- Vinay M Rao & P K Paul: A New Folding technique for Flash A/D Converter using Tap reference modifier. Paper ID-T750, IEEE ICCSIT 2010, Chengdu, China.
- A K Ghose, N S Bedi & P K Paul : Low cost optical liquid level sensors : Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 3897, PP-522-533, Dec 1999 and also published in Journal version” Optical Engineering 2000”.
- A K Ghose & P K Paul : Alignment considerations in extrinsic fiber-optic sensors : Applied optics/ Volm -36, No. 25, September 1997.
- A K Ghose & P K Paul: Misalignment tolerant Packaging of Free space Optical interconnect and Sensors using detector arrays, Paper MQ3, published in Tech. Digest of annual meeting of the Optical society of America, Baltimore, October 1998.