Dr. Susanta Kumar Tripathy
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
Date of Joining: 12/11/2015
Academic Experience: 15+ years
Personal Webpage: http://ec.nits.ac.in/sktripathy/
- Ph.D.: IIT (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Dhanbad, India, 2014
- M.Tech.: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, Allahabad, India, 2009
- B.Tech.: Biju Patnailk University of Technology, Rourkela, India, 2003
- July 2022- Till Date: Associate Professor, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
- June 2018 – June 2022: Assistant Professor-I, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
- Nov 2015 – May 2018: Assistant Professor-II, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, Assam, 788010, India
- Jan 2014 – Nov 2015: Assistant Professor, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering Technology (SLIET), Longowal
- July 2010 – July 2011: Assistant Professor, M.I.T.S, Rayagada
- May 2009 – June 2010: Assistant Professor, I.A.C.R, Rayagada
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND SPECIALIZATION
- Renewable energy
- Nanoelectronics & Nanotechnology
- Opto-electronic Materials
- VLSI Design
Dr. S. K. Tripathy, currently working as an Associate Professor in the department of Electronics and Communication at National Institute of Technology Silchar with more than 15 years of teaching and research experience. Dr. Tripathy has completed his Bachelor of Technology from BPUT Rourkela, Master of Technology from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad and Doctor of Philosophy from Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad. Dr. Tripathy has expertise on solar energy harvesting research using Chalcogenides, perovskite and other Opto-electronic materials which has led to many publications in high impact journals and conferences. He has published more than 70 papers in different international and national journals and conferences of repute. He has supervised 4 doctoral, 8 Master dissertations and advised many B. Tech students for their final project. He has received 4 projects sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). He has also received the prestigious Slovak National Scholarship and Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Visiting Scientist Fellowship in 2019 and 2017, respectively. He is a member of IEEE, ISTE, IEI and fellow of IETE. He is reviewer of various national and international journals published
by Elsevier, Springer IOP.
|Sl. No.||Title of project||Role||Fundingagency& Project No.||AmountRs. (lakh)||DurationFrom -To||Status|
|1||DST INSPIRE Science Camp||PI||DST||10.00||2015-2016||Completed|
|2||Effect of metal doped TiO₂ on photoanode and lead free organic-inorganic metal halide perovskite on photovoltaic performance of perovskite solar cell: experimental and theoretical approach||PI||DST||42.38||2017-2020||Ongoing|
|3||DST INSPIRE Science Camp||PI||DST||9.75||2018-2019||Completed|
|4||High Pressure Phase Transitions, Electronic, Elastic and Optical Properties of Selected Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors for Optoelectronic Application||PI||CSIR||11.42||2019-2022||Ongoing|
|5||Development of Low-Cost, High-Efficiency and High-Stability Perovskite/Silicon Tandem Solar Cell for Energy Harvesting||Co-PI||DST||31.94||2019-2021||Ongoing|
|6||Development of Low-Cost, High-Stability and High-Efficiency Perovskite Solar Cell for Energy Harvesting: A Theoretical and Experimental Study||Co-PI||CSIR||21.50||2019-2022||Ongoing|
- “A Method for Developing Thin Film Solar Cell with Alternative Absorber Layer” Status: Granted Year: 20 Aug 2021
- Srivastava, S. K. Tripathy, T. R. Lenka, Pavol Hvizdos, P. S. Menon, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “Device Simulation of Ag2SrSnS4 and Ag2SrSnSe4 Based Thin-Film Solar Cells from Scratch” Advanced Theory and Simulations 2100208 (2021) 1-12.
- Sarkar, S. K. Tripathy, K. L. Baishnab, “Effect of Polyvinylpyrrolidone on the Characteristics of Electrospun CH3NH3PbCl3 Perovskite Film and its Use in Solar Cell” Solar Energy 230 (2021) 390-400.
- T. Mazumder, T.R. Lenka, S.K. Tripathy, Per Erik Vullum, P.S. Menon, F. Lin, A.G. Aberle, “Investigation of structural, morphological, and optoelectronic properties of Ga-doped TiO2 nanoparticles for electron transport layer in solar cell applications: an experimental and theoretical study” J. Phys. Chem. Solids 161 (2022) 110410.
- Husna, P. S. Menon , P. Chelvanathan, M. A. Mohamed , S. K. Tripathy , T. R. Lenka, “Numerical study of semi-transparent thin film heterojunction p-Cuo/n-Zno/AZO/ITO solar cells device model using SCAPS-1D” Chalcogenide Letters 18(11) (2021) 667-679.
- R. Lenka, R. Singh, S. K. Tripathy, V. Goyal, T. K. Nguyen, H. P. T Nguyen, “2DEG characteristics of InAlAs/InP based HEMTs by solving Schrödinger and Poisson equations followed by device characteristics” International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, e2941 (2021) 1-12.
- Srivastava, S. K. Tripathy, T. R. Lenka, P. S. Menon, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “An ab initio investigation of mechanical and thermodynamic properties of Ag2MgSn(S/Se)4 in kesterite and stannite phases” Applied Physics A 127 (2021) 590.
- P. Swain, S. R. Mondal, M. N. Mohanty, S. K. Tripathy, G. Palai, “Realization of Temperature Sensor using both two- and three-Dimensional photonic structures through machine learning technique” J. Comput. Electron. 20 (2021) 1588-1598.
- T. Mazumder, T. R. Lenka, Milan Zunic, Zorica Brankovic, S. K. Tripathy, P. S. Menon F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “First Principle Study on Structural and Optoelectronic Properties and Band-gap Modulation in Germanium Incorporated Tin (IV) Oxide” Mater. Today Commun. 27 (2021) 102393 (1-9)
- Srivastava, P. Sarkar, S. K. Tripathy, T. R. Lenka, P. S. Menon, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “Structural, electronic and optical properties of Ag2MgSn(S/Se)4 quaternary chalcogenides as solar cell absorber layer: An Ab-initio study” Solar Energy 209 (2020) 206-213.
- Husna, P. S. Menon, P. Chelvanathan, J. Sampe, N. Amin, S. K. Tripathy, T. R. Lenka, A. R. Md. Zain and M. A. Mohamed, “Bandgap Shifting and Crystalline Quality of RF-Sputtered Intrinsic-ZnO Nanofilm for TFSC Application” Int. J. Nanoelectro. and Mater. 13 (2020) 1-10.
- Sarkar, A. Srivastava, S. K. Tripathy, K. L. Baishnab, T. R. Lenka, P. S. Menon, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “Exploring the Effect of Ga3+ Doping on Structural, Electronic and Optical Properties of CH3NH3PbCl3 Perovskites: An Experimental Study” J. Mater. Sci.: Mat. in Electro. 32 (10) (2021) 12841-12855.
- Mazumder, R. Mayengbam and S. K. Tripathy, “Theoretical investigation on structural, electronic, optical and elastic properties of TiO2, SnO2, ZrO2 and HfO2 oxides using SCAN meta-GGA functional: A DFT study” Mater. Chem. Phys. 254 (2020) 123474 (1-12).
- Mayengbam, S. K. Tripathy and G. Palai, “Structural, electronic, optical and mechanical properties of Zn- doped MAPbI3 perovskites and absorber layer efficiencies: An ab-initio investigation” Mater. Today Commun. 24 (2020) 101216 (1-12).
- Sarkar, A. Srivastava, S. K. Tripathy, K. L. Baishnab, T. R. Lenka, P. S. Menon, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “Impact of Sn Doping on Methylammonium Lead Chloride Perovskite: An Experimental Study” J. Appl. Phys. 127 (2020) 125110 (1-11).
- S. Amiri, Jafar Al-Zubi, S.K.Tripathy and G.Palai, “Realization of antireflection elements using glass-based photonic crystal structures” Optik 199 (2019) 163386 (1-6).
- Mayengbam, A. Srivastava, S. K. Tripathy and G. Palai, “Electronic Structure and Optical Properties of Gallium-Doped Hybrid Organic-Inorganic Lead Perovskites from First-Principles Calculations and Spectroscopic Limited Maximum Efficiencies” J. Phys. Chem. C123 (38) (2019) 23323-23333.
- Sarkar, R. Mayengbam, S. K. Tripathy, K. L. Baishnab, “Cubic methylammonium lead chloride perovskite as a transparent conductor in solar cell applications: An experimental and theoretical study” Ind. J. Pure Appl. Phys., 57 (2019) 891-899.
- S. Amiri, S. K. Sahoo, G.Palai, S.K. Tripathy, “Generation of ’16’ type of biomedical laser using a single photonic structure: A new paradigm to operation in medical science” Optik 197 (2019) 163227.
- S. Amiri, G.Palai, S. K. Tripathy, S. R. Nayak, “Realisation of all photonic logic gates using plasmonic-based photonic structure through bandgap analysis”, Optik 194 (2019) 163123 (1-6).
- Sarkar, J. Mazumder, S. K. Tripathy, K. L. Baishnab, G. Palai, “Structural, optoelectronic, and morphological study of indium-doped methylammonium lead chloride perovskites”, Appl. Phys. A 125 (2019) 580 (1-12).
- S. Amiri, G.Palai, Jafar Al-Zubi, S.K. Tripathy, “Controlling of optical fiber bending losses through ‘WARN’ parameter and machine learning direction at three communication windows”, Optik 194 (2019) 163054 (1-6).
- S.Amiri, P.Yupapin, Bandana Mahapatra, S.K. Tripathy, G.Palai, “Computation of PUG concentration in human blood using the combination of photonics and machine learning”, Optik 192 (2019) 162968 (1-6).
- S. Amiri, P.Yupapin, G.Palai and S.K. Tripathy, “A proposal to identify live cancer cell by naked eye: Realization of biomedical application using 1D photonic structure”, Optik 183 (2019) 818-821.
- Dash, C. K. Pandey, S. Chaudhury, and S. K. Tripathy, “Structure, Stability, and Electronic Properties of Thin TiO2 Nanowires of Different Novel Shapes: An Ab- initio Study” J. Scientia Iranica 26 (3) (2019) 1951-1961.
- Palai, Anand Nayyar, Arun Solanki, S. K. Tripathy, “Generation of Ultra Violet signal from visible light using Photonic Crystal Fiber: A realization of PCF based UV torch”, Optik 180 (2019) 913-916.
- Mayengbam, S. K. Tripathy and G. Palai, “First principle Insights of Electronic and Optical properties of Cubic Organic-Inorganic MAGexPb(1-x)I3 Perovskites for Photovoltaic applications”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 122(49) (2018) 28245–28255.
- Dash, C. K. Pandey, S. Chaudhury, and S. K. Tripathy, “Strucrural, Electronic, and Mechanical Properties of Anatase Titanium Dioxide-An ab-initio Approach”, Multidiscipline Modelling in Materials and Structures (MMMS), Vol. 15(2) (2018) 306-316.
- Dash, C. K. Pandey, S. Chaudhury, and S. K. Tripathy, “Determination of Different Optical Properties for Cubic Titanium Di-oxide: An ab-initio Approach”, Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal, Vol. 12(3) (2018) 223-232.
- Palai, B. Nayak, S. K. Sahoo, S R Nayak, S. K. Tripathy, “Metamaterial based photonics crystal fiber memory for optical computer”, Optik 171 (2018) 393-396.
- Mayengbam, S. K. Tripathy, G. Palai, S. S. Dhar, “First-principles study of phase transition, electronic, elastic and optical properties of defect chalcopyrite ZnGa2Te4 semiconductor under different pressures”, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 119 (2018) 193-201.
- Dash, C. K. Pandey, S. Chaudhury, S. K. Tripathy, “Structural, Electronic, and Mechanical Properties of Cubic TiO2: A First- Principle Study”, Chin. Phys. B 27 (1) (2018) 017102 (1-9).
- S. Mishra, M. Ravikumar, S. K. Tripathy, G. palai, “Study of fiber optic code division multiple access Code families for Application in Optical Communication based on weight and bit error rate”, Optik 154 (2018) 41-46.
- K. Tripathy and V. Kumar, “Electronic, elastic and optical properties of ZnGeP2 semiconductor under hydrostatic Pressures”, Mat. Sci. Engg. B 186 (2014) 52-58.
- Kumar, S. K. Tripathy, V. Jha and B. P. Singh, “Second-harmonic generation properties of AIIBIVC2V chalcopyrite semiconductors”, Phys. Lett A 378 (2014) 519-523.
- Kumar and S. K. Tripathy, “First-principle calculations of the electronic, optical and elastic properties of ZnSiP2 semiconductor”, J. Alloy Compds. 582 (2014) 101-107.
- Kumar, S. K. Tripathy, V. Jha, “Second order nonlinear optical properties of AIBIIIC2VI chalcopyrite semiconductors”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, (2012) 192105 (1-5).
- Mayengbam, S.K.Tripathy, “First principles investigation of electronic and optical properties of cubic perovskite CH3NH3PbX3 (X=I, Cl)” Mat. Today Proc. 48 (2022) 633-635 (SCOPUS)
- Mayengbam, J. Mazumder, S.K.Tripathy, “Structural, Electronic and Mechanical Properties of Formamidinium Lead Halide Perovskites, [HC(NH2)2]PbX3 (X=I, Br) from First-principles Calculations” Mat. Today Proc. 43 (2021) 3627-3630 (SCOPUS)
- Srivastava, Piyush Dua, T.R. Lenka, S.K.Tripathy, “Numerical simulations on CZTS/CZTSe based solar cell with ZnSe as an alternative buffer layer using SCAPS- 1D” Mat. Today Proc. 43 (2021) 3735-3739 (SCOPUS)
- Agarwal, B. Das, A. J. Dutta, A. A. Deka, S. K. Tripathy, T. R. Lenka, P. S. Menon, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “Investigation of Tunneling Effect in High Efficiency Perovskite/Silicon Tandem Solar Cell” 47th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), Calgary, AB, Canada, 2020, pp. 1318-1322, doi: 10.1109/PVSC45281.2020.9300412., 2020 (IEEE).
- K. Tripathy, F. A. Talukdar, “Prediction of Electronic and Optical Properties of Chalcopyrite Semiconductors Using Machine Learning” International Conference on Smart Materials for Sustainable Technology (SMST), Goa, India, Feb. 22-25, 2020.
- R. Lenka, A. C. Soibam, S. K. Tripathy, K. Dey, P. S. Menon, M. Thway, F. Lin, A. G. Aberle, “Device Modeling for High Efficiency Lead Free Perovskite Solar Cell with Cu2O as Hole Transport Material” 14th Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC), Stockholm, Sweden, Oct. 27-30, 2019. (IEEE)
- Paramita Sarkar, K. Tripathy, and K. L. Baishnab, “Investigation of Structural, Topographic and Optical Properties of Triangular Nanostructured Tin Dioxide Films” International Conference on Advanced Research in Applied Science and Engineering (RASECONF), Amsterdam, Netherlands, July 12-14, 2019.
- Pavani K, K. Tripathy, P. Puspa Devi, “Design and analysis of QoS based optimized novel optical network emulator for WDM technology” International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems (ICICCS 2019), VCE Madurai, India, May 15-17, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ICCS45141.2019.9065470
- Paramita Sarkar, K. Tripathy, K. L. Baishnab, “Comparison of synthesized methylammonium lead chloride powders using halide and non-halide source of lead via co-precipitation method”, International Meeting on Energy Storage Devices (IMESD), IIT Roorkee, India, Dec 10-12, 2018.
- Rishikanta Mayengbama, K. Tripathy, “First-Principles Calculation of Structural, Electronic and Optical Properties of C Semiconductor”, Nano/Micro 2D-3D Fabrication, Manufacturing of Electronic–Biomedical Devices & Applications” (IWNEBD-2018), IIT Mandi, India, Oct 31st –Nov 2, 2018.
- Rishikanta Mayengbama, K. Tripathy, B. P. Pandey, “Prediction of electronic and optical properties of ZnAl2Te4 defect chalcopyrite semiconductor: an ab-initio study”, 3rd International Conference on Photonics Solutions (ICPS 2017), Imperial Pattaya Hotel, Thailand, held during Nov, 8-10, 2017. (SPIE Conf. Proc.)
- Debashish Dash, Saurabh Chaudhury, K. Tripathy, “A Novel Comparative Study of Optical Properties for Natural and High-Pressure Titanium Dioxide: An ab-initio Approach”, 4th International conference on Nanotechnology-Applications, Advances and Innovations (NanoCon018)-2018, Oct. 25-26, BVDU, Pune.
- Debashish Dash, S. Chaudhury, K. Tripathy, “First principle investigation of structural and optical properties of cubic titanium di-oxide”, 2nd International Conference on Condensed matter and Applied physics (ICC – 2017), Nov. 24-25, Government Engineering College, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. American Institute of Phys. AIP Conf. Proc. 1953, (2018) 140147; doi/10.1063/1.5033322. (AIP Conf. Proc.)
- K. Tripathy, G. Sahu, “Ground state properties of LiNbO3 from first principles calculations”, 4th Nat. Conf. on Advanced Materials and Radiation Physics (AMRP 2015), SLIET, Longowal, held during Mar, 13-14, 2015. American Institute of Phys. AIP Conf. Proc. 1675, (2015) 020005; doi: 10.1063/1.4929163. (AIP Conf. Proc.)
- P. Singh, V. Kumar and S. K. Tripathy, “Optical properties and phonon calculation of wurtzite GaN from first-principle calculations”, 4th Nat. Conf.on Advanced Materials and Radiation Physics (AMRP 2015), SLIET, Longowal, will held during Mar, 13-14, 2015. American Institute of Phys. AIP Conf. Proc. 1675, (2015) 030046; doi: 10.1063/1.4929262. (AIP Conf. Proc.)
- K. Tripathy, P. K. Khatua, and V. Kumar, “Linear properties of ZnGeX2(X = P,As) semiconductors: A first-principle Approach”, Int. Conf. on Recent Trends in Applied Phys. & Mat. Sci. (RAM 2013), Bikaner, India, held during Feb, 01-02, 2013. American Institute of Phys. AIP Conf. Proc. 1536 (2013) 303-304; doi: 10.1063/1.4810221. (AIP Conf. Proc.)
- P. Pandey, S. K. Tripathy and V. Kumar, “Heat Capacity of LiInX2 (X=S, Se, Te) compounds”, Students Conf. on Engg. and Systems (SCES 2012), MNNIT, Allahabad, India, held during Mar, 16-18, 2012. IEEE Explore 2012, 978-1-4673-0455-9/12. (IEEE Xplore)
- K. Tripathy and V. Kumar, “Ab-initio Calculation of ZnGeAs2 Semiconductor”, 58th DAE-Solid State Solid Physics Symposium, 2013, Thapar University, Patiala, held during Dec 17-21, 2013, American Institute of Phys. AIP Conf. Proc. 1591 (2014) 1084. (AIP Conf. Proc.)
- K. Tripathy and V. Kumar, “Theoretical investigation of structural, electronic and optical properties of ZnGeAs2 under pressure”, ICMAP 2013, ISM Dhanbad, held during Dec 13-15, 2013. IEEE Conf. 978-1-4799-2174-4/13/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE. (IEEE Xplore)
- Kumar, B. P. Singh, and S. K. Tripathy, “First-principle calculation of elastic and Debye temperature of ternary chalcopyrite semiconductors”, ICMAP 2013, ISM Dhanbad, held during Dec 13-15, 2013. (IEEE Xplore)
- Praveen, S. K. Tripathy and R. Tripathi, “High Performance Sequential Circuits with Adiabatic Complementary Pass- Transistor Logic (ACPL)”, TENCON, 2009, Suntec, Singapore, 2009, held during Nov, 23-26, 2009. IEEE Explore 2012, 978-1-4244-4547-9/09. (IEEE Xplore)
- K. Tripathy and V. K. Srivastava, “Speed-error tradeoff in CORDIC architecture”, CommV, 2009, VIT Vellore, 2009, held during Oct 3-5, 2009.
- K. Tripathy, J. K. Singh, G. M. Prasad, F. A. Talukdar, “Estimation of Electronic and Optical Properties of Chalcopyrite Semiconductors using Machine Learning” Proceedings of 28th National Conference on Condensed Matter Physics, Vol. 269 Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5407-7_17
- Julaiba Tahsina Mazumder, Milan Zunic, Zorica Brankovic and S K Tripathy, “Investigation of Structural and Morphological Properties of Indium Doped Titanium Di-oxide Nanoparticles Synthesized Using Sol-gel Process” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Vol. 781 Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/ 1007/978-981-16-3767-4
- Ashutosh Srivastava, T.R. lenka and K. Tripathy, “SCAPS-1D simulations for comparative study of alternative absorber materials Cu2XSnS4 (X= Fe, Mg, Mn, Ni, Sr) in CZTS based Solar cells” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Vol. 781 Springer, Singapore. DOI: https://doi.org/ 10.1007/978-981-16-3767-4
- Sarkar, S. K. Tripathy, and K. L. Baishnab, “Structural and Optoelectronic Properties of Spin-Coated CH3NH3PbCl3 Thin Film Using Non-halide Source of Lead” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Vol. 686 Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7031-5_88. (Scopus Indexed)
- Debashish Dash, Saurabh Chaudhury, S. K. Tripathy, “A Density Functional Theory Based Study of Electronic and Optical Properties of Anatase Titanium Di-oxide”, Advances in Communication, Devices and Networking, Vol. 462 (2018) 57-67 Springer – Verlag Publishers. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7901-6_8). (Scopus Indexed)
- Fellow, IETE
- IEEE Electron Device Society, Member
- Life Member Odisha Bigyan Academy
- Member of Institution of Engineers (India).
- Life Member of ISTE.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Received BEST paper Award in ICCC Conference at Bhubaneswar, 2013.
- Received INSA visiting Scientist Fellowship, 2017.
- Received Slovak National Scholarship, 2019.
- [From] MM YY – [To] MM YY. Registrar/Deputy Registrar/Head of the Department / Dean (AR) / Dean (Academic) etc.
Ph.D. Scholars Guided
- Debashish Dash, “Some Studies on Anatase and Cubic Titanium Dioxide using DFT based Approach” Awarded on 3rd June 2019 (Co-Supervisor).
- Paramita Sarkar, “Experimental Study of Organic-Inorganic Lead Chloride Perovskites for Optoelectronic Applications” Awarded on 11th Feb 2021 (Co-Supervisor).
- Rishikanta Mayengbam, “Electronic structure and optical properties of doped hybrid organic-inorganic lead perovskites for photovoltaic applications” Awarded on 7th April 2021 (Sole Supervisor).
- Julaiba Mazumder- July, 2017-May 2021, “Experimental and Theoretical Investigations on Structural and Optoelectronic Properties of Metal Oxides for Solar Cell Application” Awarded on 20th 2021 (Sole Supervisor).
- Ashutosh Srivastava, July 2018- March 2022, “Modelling of Novel Thin Film Solar Cells from Material to Device (M2D)”. Thesis Submitted (Main Supervisor).
M.Tech. Scholars Guided
|Sl. No.||Name of Students(s)||Title of Thesis||Year||Status|
|1.||Ms. Shreyasee Naskar||Study of Interface between of pure Li and lithium oxide using classical molecular dynamic simulation||2020-21||Completed|
|2.||Ms. Shivani Solanki||Study of radiation effects on materials to design a stable PMOS dosimeter||2020-21||Completed|
|3.||Mr. Prasanth Kumar||Validating Partial Reconfiguration for Intel FPGA||2019-20||Completed|
|4.||Mr. Abhishek Kumar||Some studies on electronic, optical and thermal properties of ternary chalcopyrite semiconductors using machine learning||2018-19||Completed|
|5.||Mr. Karma Lama||Investigation of Structural & Optical Properties of TiO2 Nanowire for Photodetector Application||2017-18||Completed|
|6.||Mr. Rahul Shandilya||First principle study of structural, electronic, elastic and optical properties of ZnXP2 (X=Si,Ge) semiconductors||2014-15||Completed|
|7.||Mr. Ravi||Study of structural, electronic, elastic and optical properties of XSiAs2 (X=Zn, Cd) ternary semiconductors||2014-15||Completed|
|8.||Mr. Sanjeev Kumar||Performance Analysis of CORDIC architecture||2014-15||Completed|
|Sl. No.||Name of Students (s)||Title of Thesis||Year||Status|
|1||Mr. ToranMr. Dipankar||Study of semiconductor material for solar cell applications||2016-17||Completed|
|2||Ms. MandeepaMs. Meghna||study of electronic and optical properties of some semiconductor materials uisng density functional theory||2016-17||Completed|
|3||Mr. SusheelMr. Gaurav||Implementation of Booth’s multiplier algorithm on FPGA board||2016-17||Completed|
|4||Mr. Monojit SahaMr. Deepankar MalakarMs. Deepa Yadav
Mr. Dijit Bori
|Effect of composition on electronic and optical properties of InxGa1-xN||2017-18||Completed|
|5||Mr. Subham PaulMr. Sannidhi Sai Prudvi KrishnaMr. Vikash Sen||Study of Electronic and Optical properties of AlxGa1-xAs Using Density Functional Theory||2017-18||Completed|
|6||Mr. Shah Alam MazumderMr. Bipul Nath||Prediction of energy gap, refractive index and dielectric constant of binary semiconductors using machine learning||2018-19||Completed|
|7||Ms. K. PavaniMr. K. Ashok Kumar||Design of optimized novel optical network emulator for WDM technology||2018-19||Completed|
|8||Ms. Sananda NathMr. Anmun Chetry||Design & Optimization of Solar Cell Parameters for enhanced photovoltaic performance||2018-19||Completed|
|9||Ms. Nalam Divya SreeMr. Ashim Das||Estimation of Capacity and Remaining Useful Life (RUL) of a Lithium-Ion Battery using Deep Learning Techniques||2019-20||Completed|
|10||Mr. Neelav ChoudhuryMr. Shahirul Islam Polak||Design and Simulation of High Efficiency Perovskite Solar Cells||2019-20||Completed|
|11||Mr. Aman KumarMr. Himanku GogoiMr. Shivam Tripathi
Mr. Akashjyoti Hazarika
|Optimal Prediction of Electronic and Elastic Properties of Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors||2020-21||Completed|
|Sl. No.||Title of the Workshop / FDP / Short Term Courses||Venue||Applicant’s Role (Coordinator / Convener)||Duration|
|From||To||No. of Days|
|1||INSPIRE Internship Science Camp||NIT Silchar||Coordinator||5th July 2016||9th July 2016||05|
|2||Nanoscience and Technology||NIT Silchar||Co-Coordinator||2nd March 2017||4th March 2017||03|
|3||Recent trends on Optimization Techniquesin Science and Engineering(ROTS-2018)||NIT Silchar||Coordinator||16th Aug. 2018||20th Aug. 2018||05|
|4||INSPIRE Internship Science Camp||NIT Silchar||Coordinator||10th Dec. 2018||14th Dec. 2018||05|
|5||National Workshop on Modeling of Novel Nanoelectronic Devices and Circuits for ULSI Technology||NIT Silchar||Coordinator||26 April 2019||30 April 2019||05|
|7||Recent Trends in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics: Devices, Circuits, and Systems perspectives||NIT Silchar||Coordinator||01 Sept 2021||05 Sept 2021||05|
|Sl. No.||Title of the Workshop / FDP / Short Term Courses||Venue||Applicant’s Role (Coordinator / Convener)||Duration|
|From||To||No. of Days|
|1||International Conference on Micro/Nanoelectronics Devices, Circuits, and Systems (MNDCS-2021)||NIT Silchar||Organizing Co-Chairs||29 Jan 2021||31 Jan 2021||03|
|2||International Conference on Micro/Nanoelectronics Devices, Circuits, and Systems (MNDCS-2022)||NIT Silchar||Organizing Chairs||29 Jan 2022||31 Jan 2022||03|